Tuesday, September 11, 2007

School Starting

So school starts tomorrow - wow, I can't believe that this break is over!  We have been working on the apartments, especially apartment B.  We laid tile.  It looks okay, but is far from perfect.  It has been great managing these apartments because we have both been able to learn a lot.  Tammy is nervous for her first day of school tomorrow teaching, but I know that she is going to do a great job.  Her students are lucky to have her.  This semester I am taking 14 credits.  Physics, Psychology, English, Anatomy of the head and neck, and Teachings of the Living Prophets.  I am really looking forward to my classes, they should be really interesting.  I am also studying hard for the DAT.  I am going to take it on Nov. 20.  Our callings are going great too.  We are both keeping really busy, but it is great.  Who really wants to have nothing to do.

0 comments:

Chuck

The Office