Thursday, August 28, 2008

Having Some Fun

Life has been great for the past few weeks. We have been having a great break from school. School starts in just over a week. I am excited because this fall is my last semester of classes. All I will have left is an internship. Tammy and I are both so excited to be finished here and move on to dental school. We are waiting to hear from schools for interviews. We should start hearing from them soon.


One great thing that happened this week is that I felt the baby move for the first time. Tammy and I were standing in line to get a Redbox movie and I was holding her tummy. Suddenly I felt a small push on my hand. It was so cool. I cannot explain how excited Tammy and I are to become parents. I am really excited to start putting together the baby's room, but I know that we need to wait a little longer before we do that. We will find out at the end of September what we are having. 

So life is great. Our stake just was split, but I am still on the high council and Tammy is still the primary president in the stake. We are staying busy, but loving every minute of it. We hope that you are all doing well too.

3 comments:

Clint and Tiffany said...

Hey, I never told you how excited I am that you are expecting! That is SO great! Congratulations! Savor EVERY detail, it flies so fast and you forget so much of it. Can't wait to hear what you're having! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well, and I'm sad that I didn't get to see you when you were here! I ran into your mom, Orinda and Anna in Wal-Mart, that was so fun to see them! Good luck with everything!

Kachelle said...

congrats! i didn't know you were having a baby! being a parent is the best thing in the world!! i bet you'll have a boy, that's what all the ol sj peoples r having anyway. congrats!!!

Tamarama said...

I love you, Matt! I can't wait for you to come home from the IBC retreat!!!!!

You need to update your blog, btw. I assume you'll do that on Monday, though. ;)

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Chuck

The Office