Monday, February 1, 2010

A Note From Tammy

Matt doesn't update his blog very often (blame dental school), so I'm taking charge of this one post (as well as the background--I hope my choice wasn't too girly). It will likely be the "new" one for a while. ;)

We decided to make my blog private, which I realize may be a frustration if you're trying to keep up on our family. (Trust me--I know. I always hate to discover that a friend's blog is private and I have no way to ask for an invite. A big oversight in Blogger's design for private blogs, if you ask me.)

And so I wanted to leave a little note here for any friends & family who want access to my blog (which has more frequent updates). Please send me an email (or a Facebook message) if you would like an invitation. If you don't have my email or Facebook, leave a comment on this post and I'll add you as soon as I notice it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

-Tammy

PS: Matt rocks!!!

2 comments:

Kali and JT said...

Hello herrings! We would loove to stay update on your happenings!

JT and Kali MEng
kalitracy@gmail.com

123123 said...

Hey there! We haven't actually met, but Matt and I went to school together (Staci Stevens at the time!). I'd love an invite to your blog, and I'd love to invite you to read ours as well if you'd like. Thanks, thanks! :)

Staci Murray stacilee84@gmail.com

Chuck

The Office