Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Time is passing too quickly.

I cannot believe that it is already the end of October. It feels like school had just begun, but now it is after midterm. And something that is even more frightening is that on November 20, I am going to be taking the DAT. I am studying a lot for it, but I am still very nervous. Life is just so busy with school, church, home, and studying for the DAT. But, Tammy and I are still having a great time! Last night we went to the Halloween concert that the orchestra does on campus. It was amazing. This was the last one for the current conductor and assistant. They have done a great job. Tonight we are going to have a Halloween Party with a lot of our friends. Since they all live in housing where kids don't come trick-or-treating, they are all going to bring their candy here, so if kids come to our house they will get loaded up. We are hoping for a good turnout of kids to give the candy to.

0 comments:

Chuck

The Office