Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lame


So I have been looking at a lot of blogs recently and realized that I am lame in my posts. I don't do cool pictures or anything, just words. I don't keep pics on my computer so I don't have any to put on. I will try to get some new pics on my comp. so Tammy is not the only one that has the sweet pics of our family.


We are so excited to go to NY in a few weeks. We are going to be there for five days! Tammy is calling it our "Baby-moon" (I think that is a cool name for it). We are so excited to have a break from Rexburg by getting to see the real world. I think that we are in for somewhat of a rude awakening, but I am looking forward to it.

Life is great!

1 comments:

Tamarama said...

I love you!

You're so funny . . . and your posts are not lame! I'm just glad you're posting again. :)

Chuck

The Office