Monday, October 13, 2008

UNLV

Today I found out that we have an interview at UNLV School of Dental Medicine! We have already done a tour of the school there. We were able to go through Vegas on our way home from our trip to AZ. It is a great place because it is between our families and there are a lot of things to do there. Tammy isn't a huge fan of the heat, but is willing to go where ever we are supposed to be. One other thing that would be great about being in Las Vegas is that our friends the Mengs might be there too for law school. It would be great to have friends there with us.


Because of interviews, these next few weeks are going to be crazy! Next Tuesday we leave Rexburg to start our trip to New York. We will be there for five days. We will come back on Monday, October 27, but then leave Rexburg again on the 29th to go to Las Vegas. On our way back from Vegas on Halloween, we will get to Salt Lake and fly to Denver for an interview there on November 1. I cannot believe how blessed we are in having so many interviews now.

Tammy is doing so well with the pregnancy. She isn't sick at all anymore, but is just getting bigger and bigger with child! It is so awesome. She has to be the most beautiful pregnant woman ever. Baby Gideon seems to be doing very w
ell too. I finally am feeling him move on a regular basis (the placenta is in the way, so I only feel really good kicks 
and punches). We are so excited to meet him.

Life is going so well. We couldn't ask for more. I am so ready to be done with school. Only a couple more months of classes and I will be done.

2 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Hey, Brandon and I just wanted to say congrats on all of your interviews! We'll be thinking about you in the next couple of weeks! Good Luck!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey Matt,
This is Amber Hancock. I can't remember if I left you a comment about your dental school interviews, so if I did I am sorry! Anyway I was just reading about your interview for UNLV. My husband graduated from there in 2007 and we LOVED it!! We really loved the people and our ward was awesome! I know choosing a school is a tough choice! Rick got accepted to about 7 schools, and UNLV was great because it was close to our families and everything was new/mondern. I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything, especially your new little bundle when he arrives!! I hope you don't mind me checking in on you! I got your blog off of Kachelle's.
Well, good luck!!!

Chuck

The Office